Labels

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Courtney tries to make baked broccoli mac & cheese

I found this recipe on SkinnyTaste.com and thought it sounded wonderful. I halved the recipe posted on the original site because well I'm one person and will never eat 8 servings worth. I feel as thought 4 servings is even pushing it but nonetheless here's the how to for this delicious dinner!

 
All my ingredients :)

The directions start in the top left corner and move around clockwise. I apologize if it's difficult to read. You can always refer to the original site by clicking on the link posted above.
**Note: after you add salt & pepper and sauce has started to thicken remove it from the heat before you add the cheddar cheese.


Out of the oven and into my tummy it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment