Labels

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Courtney tries a new do

You know when you wake up in the morning and the last thing you want to do is wash your hair again? The longer my hair gets, the more truth there is to that statement. So today I decided to try out this hairstyle. 

Unfortunately after my first three twists/buns, I ran out of room on the back of my head. My hair may be thin but there is TONS of it so I had to improvise. I took the fourth section and braided it down and then swept it over top of the buns and wrapping it around and securing it underneath. In some ways this was great because it added extra security to the style. 

Here is my final take on it. What do you think?
Sorry the picture quality isn't that wonderful. It's pretty hard to take a photo of the back of your own head!

3 comments:

  1. HOW did I not know you started a blog? Way to go girl. I'm officially following on Google Connect! :)

    xx
    Kate
    http://the-permanent-tourist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I haven't been very consistent at posting but I'm going to try to do better! Still love following yours :) xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete